For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Katherine Mecias at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) or call 954.837.2795
An exceptional Nurse Anesthetist position awaits in New York. Offering self-scheduled shifts, day or night, and a call-free setup, this role prioritizes your work-life balance. With a diverse case mix and future expansions into specializations, this CRNA role presents unique professional growth. Earning $300K per year plus overtime, this position comes with an inclusive benefits package and a substantial bonus totaling $75K. This position can be offered without the benefits as well as with additional compensation. Experience the engaging lifestyle of New York, renowned for its vibrant social scene, recreational activities, and top-tier education options. Open to seasoned professionals and recent graduates alike.
please contact Katherine Mecias at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) or call 954.837.2795
**Please reference JOB-2904014
- Self-scheduling 8 to 24-hour shifts for flexibility
- No call setup for a balanced lifestyle
- Diverse case mix for professional development
- Earnings at $300K+ annually, plus overtime
- Comprehensive benefits package included
- Substantial $75K bonus
- Vibrant New York lifestyle with top-tier education options
- Position open to seasoned professionals and recent graduates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $300000.00 to $397000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
This CRNA job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company