Please contact Katherine Mecias at 954.837.2795 or email (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) regarding any inquiries or other information.
Seeking night owl Nurse Anesthetists for an enriching opportunity in New York! This role is adaptable as different options can be chosen, but typically 12-hour shifts are chosen. It's up to you. Explore a wide range of cases within a lively New York neighborhood celebrated for its dynamic recreational and cultural activities. There are options in terms of how you structure your package and it can range up to $375K annually, plus overtime, comprehensive benefits, and a remarkable bonus. This role welcomes seasoned professionals and fresh graduates to experience a fulfilling career in a dynamic setting. Don't miss out - apply today!
**Please reference JOB-2904013
- Flexible self-scheduling for night shifts
- Customizable shift lengths, typically 12 hours
- Diverse case mix for a comprehensive CRNA role
- Future plans for specialized practice areas
- Earning potential of $375K annually plus overtime
- Inclusive benefits package and substantial sign-on bonus totaling $75K
- Welcoming both seasoned professionals and fresh graduates
- Located in a bustling New York community with rich cultural and recreational offerings
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $300000.00 to $375000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
This CRNA job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company