Please ask for Ashley Lombardo at 954.837.2742 or (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) when inquiring about this job
Are you a skilled CRNA looking for an exceptional career opportunity? Look no further! A thriving all-CRNA team is seeking a dedicated permanent CRNA to join a close-knit team. Join a collaborative all-CRNA practice that offers a diverse caseload but no OB, hearts, or heads. Earn competitive pay to $280,000, with annual bonuses and increases. A $50K sign-on bonus is also included. Plus you can receive loan forgiveness and other exceptional benefits including a true pension plan, 7 weeks of PTO, and more. Nestled near the breathtaking Smith Mountain Lake, the practice offers a picturesque backdrop for both work and play. Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your career and enjoy the quality of life you deserve.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Ashley Lombardo at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) or call 954.837.2742.
**Please reference JOB - 2884316
- All-CRNA Team: Join a collaborative CRNA team for diverse cases
- Competitive Pay: Earn up to $280K plus bonuses and increases
- Loan Forgiveness: Federal loan program support for potential loan forgiveness
- Generous PTO: Enjoy 7 weeks of paid time off for work-life balance
- $50K Sign On Bonus
- Employer Funded Pension and top notch benefits
- 1 Hour to NC Border
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
This CRNA job opening last updated on 02/19/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company