Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in South Carolina. This historic Southern city has colleges, local boutiques, eateries, and nightlife. Outside the city, you have access to inviting lakes and outdoor activities. You will also find it an easy drive to the nationally renowned beaches on the breathtaking South Carolina shoreline. Here you will work with a team of anesthesia providers seeing a broad set of cases that will include OB, ortho, neuro, trauma, and more. The base pay can range up to $235K and overtime will only add to that if you choose to work it. The shifts are flexible, and a comprehensive benefits package is also included with 7 weeks of vacation each year. Plus the hospital is federal loan program eligible and can offer a large bonus. Come to Central South Carolina and find a great job in a community with much to offer including great value.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Donna Buonocore at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) or call 954.837.2661.
**Please reference JOB - 2875137
- Located in a historic South Carolina city with vibrant nightlife
- Close to scenic lakes and renowned beaches
- Broad case mix: OB, ortho, neuro, trauma, and more
- Base pay up to $235K with overtime potential
- Flexible shifts with 7 weeks of vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Eligible for federal loan programs and large bonuses
- Great community value and lifestyle.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
This CRNA job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company