Seeking a dedicated CRNA for a role with a high level of autonomy in a vibrant suburb of New Orleans. This position offers standard 8-hour shifts, infrequent call schedules with very rare callbacks, and the opportunity to handle a wide variety of cases from Orthopedics to Neurosurgery, including Ortho-spine, Plastics, Pain Management, and General Surgery. The ideal candidate will be proficient in peripheral nerve blocks, but that can be trained. The competitive compensation package includes pay over $230K, 6 weeks vacation, holidays, and paid malpractice. This opportunity is located in a picturesque suburb renowned for its festivals, parks, and community events, amidst beautifully preserved turn-of-the-century cottages, shaded by ancient oaks, and offers a mix of boutiques, galleries, specialty shops, and eateries. Embrace the Southern charm and rich history of this riverside community while advancing your CRNA career.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Donna Buonocore at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) or call 954.837.2661.
**Please reference JOB - 2871942
- New Orleans Suburb CRNA job
- Flexible 8-hour shifts with rare call backs
- High autonomy
- Opportunity for CRNAs to perform regionals, place lines, and epidurals
- Competitive compensation over $230K as a 1099
- Generous 6 weeks of vacation and holidays off, plus paid malpractice coverage
- Located in a charming Southern community near New Orleans, known for festivals, parks, and a rich hi
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
This CRNA job opening last updated on 02/19/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company