Our client has a need for an Anesthetist Manager in one of the fastest-growing areas in the country. This position offers a variety of shifts to choose from including 10, 12, and 13 hours long. A significant sign-on bonus of $50,000 is offered along with top-notch benefits. This role will manage over 50 anesthetizing sites daily with a large variety of cases. They are also providing a $30K leadership stipend. You will enjoy living in this South Carolina town with an attractive and walkable downtown, a great university, its own airport, diverse retail venues, and fine dining. The town has been named one of the nation's top 100 Best Communities for Young People to live in. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches, and lakes, you will also enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities. Interviewing now!
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Donna Buonocore at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) or call 954.837.2661.
**Please reference JOB - 2909021
- Located in a scenic city in upstate South Carolina
- Variety of shift options: 10, 12, and 13 hours
- Generous $50,000 sign-on bonus
- $30K leadership stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package
- One of the fastest growing areas in the country
- Vibrant town featuring a walkable downtown, renowned university, and diverse dining options
- Recognized as one of the top 100 Best Communities for Young People
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
This CRNA job opening last updated on 02/26/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company