HCA Florida Blake Hospital is a 383-bed facility located in Manatee County on the Gulf Coast in Bradenton, FL. Blake is a Level II Trauma and Burn Center and provides a wide range of services including ED, open-heart, cancer care, and joint replacement. This is an excellent clinical opportunity to join an advanced anesthesia group to practice full scope and to the top of your license.
- $200,000 W2 to $215,000 1099 plus $25,000 sign-on bonus
- 7 weeks of time off
- Flexible scheduling 8,10,12,16 & 24
- Full-time W2 or full-time 1099 options are available
- Level II trauma, unique burn unit, CVOR, general, ortho, no OB
- Do your own regional blocks; training is available
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Location & Lifestyle
Bradenton is located on the Florida Gulf Coast just south of Tampa and north of Sarasota. Known as the “Friendly City” Bradenton is a great relocation option for families. With strong public and private schools, parks, beautiful beaches and plenty of shopping options Bradenton has something for everyone.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
This CRNA job opening last updated on 02/12/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
As a physician-founded and led medical group, our promise is to bring better to the bedside: better ideas, better approaches, better care. We practice hospital-based medicine at the community level — with local teams, local leadership, and national support when we need it. Our multi-specialty medical group is made up of more than 4,000 physicians, advanced practice providers, CRNAs, and nurses who practice in 400-plus hospitals across 45 states.Joining Sound gives you greater autonomy, flexibility, and support in your role and within your specialty — and fosters a sense of belonging alongside personal and professional growth. It’s a decision that will change your life — and career — for the better.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company