Medical Center of South Arkansas, is a 166-bed, general acute-care, Level III Trauma Center Hospital in El Dorado, Arkansas. An award-winning facility with recognition from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade “B”, the highest score in south Arkansas, Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval 2019, and one of Arkansas Businesses Best Places to Work 2020.
Sound Anesthesia has a lucrative CRNA position available at the Medical Center of South Arkansas located in El Dorado, AR.
- Collaborative CRNA group with a perioperative consultant physician
- Home call; 1:4 rotation
- Scope of practice: OB (approx 450/year), GYN, Ortho, General, GI, Urology, minor Vascular, adolescent health peds
- Must be comfortable with neuraxial techniques
- Practice to top of your license MD backup from home
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- 1099 compensation with organization-paid malpractice insurance
- $335,000 compensation
- 10 weeks off
- Commencement bonus
Location & Lifestyle
Nestled in the heart of Arkansas, El Dorado is a town that effortlessly combines southern charm with a rich historical tapestry, making it a destination for those seeking a truly authentic experience. Renowned for its vibrant festivals, including the celebrated MusicFest in the fall and the lively Mayhaw Festival in the spring, the town's calendar is brimming with events that showcase the best of Arkansas culture. El Dorado's downtown area, hailed as "America's Best Downtown" in 2009, is a testament to its commitment to preserving its heritage. For outdoor enthusiasts, the Felsenthal National Wildlife Refuge, Moro Bay State Park, and the South Arkansas Arboretum State Park offer ample opportunities to explore and immerse oneself in nature's beauty. From captivating festivals to scenic outdoor adventures, El Dorado is a place where history, culture, and natural splendor converge.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
This CRNA job opening last updated on 02/12/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
As a physician-founded and led medical group, our promise is to bring better to the bedside: better ideas, better approaches, better care. We practice hospital-based medicine at the community level — with local teams, local leadership, and national support when we need it. Our multi-specialty medical group is made up of more than 4,000 physicians, advanced practice providers, CRNAs, and nurses who practice in 400-plus hospitals across 45 states.Joining Sound gives you greater autonomy, flexibility, and support in your role and within your specialty — and fosters a sense of belonging alongside personal and professional growth. It’s a decision that will change your life — and career — for the better.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company