How is your healthcare facility addressing the challenges of physician or nursing shortages, expected or unexpected leaves while facing all the other competing priorities? In this visibly changing healthcare industry, we at Delphi Healthcare are staying ahead by listening and paying attention to our hospital partners's needs. Unlike most companies, Delphi Healthcare specializes in rural hospitals in Upstate NY/North Country by providing Medical Directors, Hospitalist and Emergency Medicine services, along with Anesthesia and Locum Tenens services for our community based partners. Delphi Healthcare focuses on giving the best possible healthcare solutions.
In 1995, emergency physicians Drs. Jay Ellie and Frank Edwards developed a healthcare staffing model that focused on needs of small community hospitals in western New York. Both practitioners recognized the growing gap between available services from larger staffing vendors and smaller community hospitals. At its inception, these two providers worked to craft cost effective staffing solutions. Because of emphasis on program development that fit unique organizational needs, hospital administrators quickly and publicly acknowledged the advantages of working with Delphi Healthcare.
What can we bring to your Healthcare Organization?
• Focus on quality measures and improving patient satisfaction ratings
• Stricter adherence to federal and state guidelines, including core measures
• Improved throughput for Emergency Departments
• Decreased LOS for inpatients assigned to the hospitalist program
• Consistent and dependable staffing
• Effective recruitment and retention of highly skilled providers and
experienced medical directors who integrate themselves into their
• Access to local leadership with senior leadership hospital experience
• Partnership with a company that will individualize its value proposition to
meet your organizational needs